Manage, develop and evaluate hyh’s corporate fundraising strategy to deliver a target income of £50k in 2019 focusing on supporting Charity Partners and developing new corporate support on behalf of hyh.
Contribute to hyh’s overall Fundraising strategy as a member of the Fundraising Team
Manage a portfolio of existing corporate accounts, providing exceptional supporter care and delivering successful partnerships
Develop new corporate businesses and provide exceptional supporter care
Inspire, motivate and develop the team’s staff and volunteer workforce and maximise their contribution
Update donor contact databases and website
Benefits of working for hyh:
- 25 days per annum pro rata increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to Bank & Public holidays)
- An additional day annual leave to have your birthday off
- Contribution of 5% of basic salary to The People’s Pension on behalf of the staff member
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- A comprehensive Induction to hyh and your role
- One to one supervision with your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Closing date: Monday 17th February 2020
Interviews weeks commencing: Monday 24th February 2020
If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please forward your CV along with a covering letter or statement to us. The covering letter or statement must outline how you feel you meet the person specification criteria on the job description, and it must be a one page document of between 250 to 500 words. If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to discuss it with us, please contact a member of the team as we will be happy to help.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.