This role will work alongside hyh Mediation and Advice and Information service, working with 10-18 year old children and their families, who are affected by mental health and substance misuse problems. The aim is to reduce family conflict and reduce the risk of homelessness by improving health and wellbeing within the family.
Benefits of working for hyh:
- 25 days per annum pro rata increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to Bank & Public holidays)
- An additional day annual leave to have your birthday off
- Contribution of 5% of basic salary to The People’s Pension on behalf of the staff member
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- A comprehensive Induction to hyh and your role
- One to one supervision with your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Closing date: Tuesday 1st September 2020
Interviewing commences: Tuesday 8th September 2020 (PM)
If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please forward your CV along with a covering letter or statement to us. The covering letter or statement must outline how you feel you meet the person specification criteria on the job description, and it must be a one page document of between 250 to 500 words. If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to discuss it with us, please contact a member of the team as we will be happy to help.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.