Enable young people aged 16-30 years, who have previously experienced homelessness to be involved at every level of the organisation in order to develop, improve and shape hyh services.
To support the running of the Live Life Project at Herts Young Homeless (hyh). Live Life engages and supports vulnerable young people with previous experience of homelessness. The project aims to successfully engage members in gaining greater life skills for training / employment and a positive future. Live Life promotes young people to use their experiences to shape, review and improve our organisation.
This role will be required to work Monday to Friday (this will include evenings). This role will involve some evening and weekend work this can either be incorporated into your working hours that week or time off in lieu will be given for any additional hours worked.
Benefits of working for hyh:
- 25 days per annum pro rata increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to Bank & Public holidays)
- An additional day annual leave to have your birthday off
- Contribution of 3% of basic salary to The People’s Pension on behalf of the staff member
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- A comprehensive Induction to hyh and your role
- One to one supervision with your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Closing date: 9am Monday 20th January 2020
Assessment date: Tuesday 28th January 2020 (9.30am to 1pm)
Personal Interviews: Wednesday 29th January 2020 – alternative date could be arranged
Please note we do not accept CV's, if you wish to apply please visit our website and download the short application form.
If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to discuss it with us please contact a member of the team as we will be happy to help.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.