To work as a key member of the team in delivering the Hertfordshire Complex Needs Service. To support the line manager to meet the statutory requirements of the service specification and prepare for all internal and external service audits/ inspections.
Herts Young Homeless, Turning Point, and Hertfordshire Mind Network work as a partnership to provide community support to people recovering from mental health issues and additional complex needs, including substance misuse and learning disabilities.
The service will offer a range of support to promote personal recovery and independence including:
- 1:1 outreach support from dedicated Keyworker/co-worker providing solution-focused support with practical issues including such as finances/housing/employment.
- Crisis Planning – promoting self-management through individuals building an understanding of their own triggers/coping strategies.
- Active Referrals/Signposting – working with individuals to identify resources/services to meet their needs and providing appropriate support to access these effectively.
Benefits of working for hyh:
- 25 days per annum pro rata increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to Bank & Public holidays)
- An additional day annual leave to have your birthday off
- Contribution of 3% of basic salary to The People’s Pension on behalf of the staff member
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- A comprehensive Induction to hyh and your role
- One to one supervision with your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Closing date: 5pm - Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Please note we do not accept CV's, if you wish to apply please visit our website and download the short application form.
If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to discuss it with us, please contact a member of the team as we will be happy to help.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.