Engaging and working with individuals / families, of any age, with mental health and / or substance misuse issues who are at risk of eviction / homelessness.
This role will work alongside Hertsmere / Broxbourne Borough Councils / Housing Association partners to identify individuals and families who are difficult to engage and are at risk of eviction / homelessness due to low level mental health and / or substance misuse. You will work creatively to engage individuals and families to assess their needs and support them to access appropriate services to improve ongoing health and wellbeing and prevent future homelessness and the need for crisis intervention.
Benefits of working for hyh:
- 25 days per annum pro rata increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to Bank & Public holidays)
- An additional day annual leave to have your birthday off
- Contribution of 5% of basic salary to The People’s Pension on behalf of the staff member
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary
- Complete Employee Assisted Programme offering legal advice, financial counselling and up to eight face to face sessions of counselling support for issues affecting mental health
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- A comprehensive Induction to hyh and your role
- One to one supervision with your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV along with a covering letter or statement to us. The covering letter or statement must outline how you feel you meet the person specification criteria on the job description, and it must be a one page document of between 250 to 500 words. If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to discuss it with us, please contact a member of the team as we will be happy to help.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.