To work as a key member of the team in delivering the Hertfordshire Complex Needs Service. To lead and develop a team of staff within the service to deliver high quality person centred services as directed by the Team Leader and Operations Manager in line with Business Plan. To ensure Turning Point’s vision and values are embedded in the team. To ensure all statutory requirements of the service specification are met.
Herts Young Homeless, Hertfordshire Mind Network and Turning Point work in partnership to provide community support to people recovering from mental health issues and additional complex needs, including substance misuse and learning disabilities.
The service will offer a range of support to promote personal recovery and independence including:
- 1:1 outreach support from dedicated Keyworker/co-worker providing solution-focused support with practical issues including such as finances/housing/employment.
- Crisis Planning – promoting self-management through individuals building an understanding of their own triggers/coping strategies.
- Active Referrals/Signposting – working with individuals to identify resources/services to meet their needs and providing appropriate support to access these effectively.
- Group-work – delivering courses that support self-management recovery, including: Mindfulness/Assertiveness/Keeping Well/Stress Management/Problem Solving/Crisis Management.
- Peer Support – Strength-based approach concentrating on the inherent strengths of an individual to aid recovery and empowerment.
- Extended dual diagnosis support
- Whole family approach
Benefits of working for hyh:
- 25 days per annum pro rata increasing by one day a year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 28 days (in addition to Bank & Public holidays)
- An additional day annual leave to have your birthday off
- Contribution of 5% of basic salary to The People’s Pension on behalf of the staff member
- Group Life Insurance benefit of 4 times salary
- Monthly draws to win either “lunch on your manager” or a “leave work early” token
- A comprehensive Induction to hyh and your role
- One to one supervision with your line manager every 4-6 weeks
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Closing date: Monday 17th February 2020
Interviews weeks commencing: Monday 24th February 2020
If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please forward your CV along with a covering letter or statement to us. The covering letter or statement must outline how you feel you meet the person specification criteria on the job description, and it must be a one page document of between 250 to 500 words. If you have any questions regarding the role or wish to discuss it with us, please contact a member of the team as we will be happy to help.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.