Hestia’s Domestic Abuse Prevention work has seen a surge in demand during the last year as the pandemic has heightened the need for those experiencing domestic abuse.We work with partners and corporates to create a joined up approach to ensure victims of domestic abuse can access specialist support.
During lockdown, we open 5,300 Safe Spaces pharmacies across the UK to provide those experiencing domestic abuse a place to go and seek specialist support discreetly. Hestia’s Bright Sky app has seen a 50% increase in downloads while the team has continued to provide businesses resources to support staff experiencing domestic abuse.
- Expertise in marketing
- Strong knowledge and experience of developing and delivering creative marketing campaigns across a wide variety of channels
- Confident in marketing strategy and measurement approaches
- Powerful storyteller
- Demonstrate empathy, active listening and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to putting lived experience of domestic abuse at the heart of communications and are respectful of the people whose stories you tell.
- Strong collaborator
- Ability to establish, develop and steward effective, trusting and creative relationships with corporate partners, charities, statutory bodies and other stakeholders
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with colleagues across Hestia
- Inclusive and diverse
- Demonstrable commitment to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of your work
- Strong team working skills and experience of building solution-focused working environments.
- Resource focused
- Demonstrable ability to plan, prioritise and manage workload and work under pressure.
- Strong project management experience, with the ability to meet targets, manage budgets and deliver regular outcomes reports
- Positive and creative
- Ability to safely and appropriately innovate, create and develop new solutions to old problem
- Risk management
- Demonstrable ability to keep and maintain accurate and confidential records to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of safeguarding adults and children at risk
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.