Hibiscus Housing Association Limited
Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care £32,000 - £34,000 Full-time, Permanent
Hibiscus Domiciliary Care Agency provides reliable, flexible and affordable personal care people age 55 and over who value their independence. We are focused on providing the highest-quality care for older people in the comfort in their own homes and for the residents living at Hibiscus House. Hibiscus House was initially built to address the shortage of accommodation for older people from the black community. Today it boasts a vibrant mixed community of male and female residents.
Hibiscus Housing Association Limited is looking to recruit a Registered Manager, experienced in leading domiciliary care to lead the team and any other similar sector, caring for elderly clients with conditions such as dementia and minor health conditions. Be responsible for the efficient delivery of the Dom-care service, manage resources, adapting to the changing needs of clients and providing exceptional quality care alongside ensuring compliance with CQC and relevant legislation.
We are looking for a highly skilled candidate with plenty of previous experience in domiciliary care management who can lead from the front and motivate the staff to provide the best quality of care for clients.
The successful Registered Manager will have a good track record in a similar position, determined, and business minded, commercially forward thinking and able to operate in a fast-paced work environment.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the organisation and a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Develop new business growth opportunities and strengthening existing client base
- Efficiently manage the day to day running of the domiciliary care business.
- Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality, safe and effective homecare to customers within budget.
- Manage all aspects of the domiciliary staff team.
- Provide strong leadership so staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
- The ideal candidate will have a background of working within domiciliary care management and much experience working with elderly clients with a dementia and other health conditions.
- A positive, forward thinking and very approachable personality is essential.
- Good understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home and the principles of good care practice is essential for this role.
- This position would be ideally suited to a Registered Care Manager or a strong Deputy/Care Coordinator looking for a step up.
- Requirements (Essential) NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care or the equivalent qualification
- Have sound working knowledge of CQC requirements.
- Full UK Driver's licence and own vehicle.
- Be passionate about providing first rate care to people in their own homes.
- Be IT literate.
We are seeking a candidate that has a genuine passion for the quality of services, is hands on and wants to be a visible leader. You will successfully oversee and develop the domiciliary service and motivate a team to deliver the best quality of care. In exchange we are offering a competitive salary depending on candidate experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will have experience in business development; and
- The ability to nurture key customer relationships with Local Authorities, NHS and private commissioners of services
- Must have a sound working knowledge of CQC regulation/standards and be able to lead the team’s development and success in delivering high quality, person-centred services
- Have knowledge of working with the elderly and dementia population with management experience within a domiciliary setting
Hours: 8.30-.4.30 Monday – Thursday and 8.30-4.00, Friday
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Reports to: Chief Officer
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.