Changing the Lives of Homeless People
We currently have an opportunity for a full time (37.5 hours) Senior Day Support Worker - fixed term contract to September 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of providing support to vulnerable people
- Provided advice, guidance and support to homeless individuals
- Positively engage with and sustain appropriate relationships with individuals who are often unwilling to engage with services
- Deliver practical housing related support through structured link work
- Work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Act calmly and respond professionally in stressful and difficult situations
- Work predominately 2pm to 10pm shifts.
- Can act as a mentor and supervise the day support workers.
How to Apply
Closing date: Tuesday 13th October 2020
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
<p margin-right:0cm\"="" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: "Open Sans", sans-serif; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(85, 104, 112); margin-top: 0.6em; font-size: 16px;">To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.