If you have experience providing one to one support and guidance to individuals to help them identify and achieve their objectives with respect to training and employment, then this could be the job for you. We are looking for an enthusiatic individual with previous experience in employment services to take the lead on our employability project.
We have funding from the European Social Fund as part of their EQUIP programme to help women in our local area secure opportunities for further training or employment.
The project starts in September and runs for one year with specific target outcomes that must be achieved. This role would entail working ten hours per week at our office in Hillingdon. The project requires an initail assessment followed by targetted workshops and folllow up individual support meetings to provide the necessary skills and tools to enable the participants to secure employment. Your role as project lead will be to oversee the project as a whole and to lead the one to one engagements.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Assess eligibility of participants for engagement on the project
- Complete all enrollment paperwork as required by ESF
- Undertake initial assessment of participants needs and desired outcomes to facilitate development of a personalised action plan.
- Schedule regular follow up meetings wih the participants to assess their progress, identify further needs and support them with job searches
- Build links with employers, job search sites and agencies to source suitable vacancies
- Manage a case load of candidates, prioritising your own workload.
- Keep accurate, complete and up to date paperwork
- Work within strict Data protection and Confidentiality guidelines
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.