Our client is seeking an exceptional Web and Digital Officer to play a vital role within their Communications and Marketing team.
Web and Digital Officer Responsibilities:
Working closely with internal digital marketing and content specialists and external developers, you will be responsible for building user friendly content, and ensuring the ongoing optimisation and development of our client's websites, subdomains and digital products, as well as internal digital communications platforms.
You will analyse data and generate insights to understand how users behave online and identify barriers to conversion, aiming to improve website experience and conversion rates.
You will work closely with colleagues in the Communications, Marketing and Box Office teams to support online ticket sales, accurately track digital marketing campaigns, report on web traffic, and contribute to the overall success of our client’s digital content strategy
Web and Digital Officer Requirements:
• Relevant experience in a role responsible for digital communications and website management.
• Experienced in using Content Management Systems.
• Experience working closely with external web development agencies to brief in, manage and deliver improvements and projects.
• Excellent understanding of the principles of user-friendly design and development.
• Thorough understanding of digital analytics and measurement techniques, and the ability to accurately report and interpret data.
• Familiar with ticketing/CRM platforms
• Possess a good understanding of key digital communications tools and social networks.
The successful candidate will be creative, technically minded and analytical, with a great eye for detail and a passion for digital communications.
About our client:
They are England's national opera company in the north and a leading European arts organisation. Based in Leeds, the company is committed to producing work of the highest quality that excites, challenges and entertains. They tour throughout the north of England, and also nationally and internationally. Acclaimed for its imaginative programming and innovative productions on the main stage, they also programme their own venue with an enormous diversity of activity.
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Closing Date: Monday 20th December
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing & Communications, Website Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Web Editor, Communications Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Administrator, Communications Officer, Marketing Communications, etc.
Ref: 104 856