Care Assistant (Auriens Chelsea)
This is a remarkable time to be joining as the client focus on growth and expansion in delivering world class Nursing and Care. Now driving an exciting partnership to provide on-site healthcare within a unique new luxury residence, Auriens Chelsea.
They are recruiting for the position of Carer for a new luxury residence, Auriens Chelsea. They are redefining luxury later living, changing expectations about the sector and enabling residents to make the most of their later lives. With no detail being left unconsidered, from exquisitely designed properties and the unparalleled services to the exceptional health and wellness offering.
They are looking for passionate, creative and dedicated individuals to join our team. They seek people who think creatively, who have an entrepreneurial outlook and way of working, people who value long term relationships and want to be part of building the most exciting new brand in luxury later living.
As a Care Professional you will be working for a recognised market leader in nursing, domiciliary, social and personal care. They pride ourselves on professional and discreet service with staff applying the 4 Cs; Compassion, Collaboration, Competence and Commitment.
About the Role:
The role of Carer at Auriens Chelsea is a unique opportunity where the successful candidate will be an integral part of this pioneering care offering. Residents will be reliant on these core members of the team for their care support. Available to work rotating day and night shifts (internal rotation). This is a full-time opportunity for an agile team player.
About the Successful Candidate:
They are looking for the right individuals to join us on this journey, those who can be adaptable and work off their own initiative to offer the best care for the Residents. They are looking for those who have compassion, respect and understanding. To be successful in this role you will have had professional training and are familiar with working in a Care setting.
Care duties will include assisting the Client with the following activities and in so doing will at all times observe and respect the Client’s dignity, privacy and independence as far as practical.
• Personal care, which may include intimate care
• Dietary Care
• Domestic / Household Services
• Health-Related Tasks
• Can include Specialist Support for; People with dementia / People with physical disabilities / People who are terminally ill or at the end of life
Care Assistant Requirements:
• The right to work in the UK.
• All care workers will be subject to an enhanced level DBS Disclosure.
• An NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is required for this role (or you must prove you are working towards this qualification).
• Good knowledge of CQC regulations.
• Professional experience of delivering care support services to Vulnerable Adults.
• Desired experience looking after People with dementia / People with physical disabilities / People who are terminally ill or at the end of life.
• An ability to handle emergency situations.
• Excellent knowledge and experience to demonstrate the principles of good care.
• An understanding of people with care needs and the capacity to value them as individuals.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Be able to remain calm in difficult situations.
• A good standard of written and spoken English to communicate effectively with Clients and to maintain legible and accurate service records.
• Sufficiently numerate to effectively manage financial records and transactions.
• Basic IT skills and able to work with mobile applications.
Location: Chelsea SW3
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000 pkg
You may have experience of the following: Nurse, Nursing Student, Carer, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, etc.