Corporate Partnerships Manager
You will be an innovative and results driven fundraiser who will be a key member the Major Gifts Team, raising vital funds through the development of new strategic corporate partnerships that deliver income and further the charity’s Mission to be a lifeline when someone disappears. You will lead on new business development, manage select existing partnerships, and ensure quality account management by others.
Corporate Partnerships Manager Responsibilities:
• Lead the research and prospecting of new business opportunities and inspire others across the organisation to generate new business opportunities themselves.
• Line management of Corporate Partnerships Officer.
• Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues to obtain, manage and approach prospects in an inspiring and compelling way.
• Review, develop and implement the corporate partnerships strategy in line with our clients overall strategy.
• Generate income from a portfolio of partnerships to deliver or exceed budget income.
• Be the leading authority in proposals and opportunities for corporate engagement to ensure successful partnerships and meet agreed targets.
Corporate Partnerships Manager Requirements:
• Significant experience within a corporate fundraising role, with a proven track record of developing relationships and exceeding fundraising targets.
• Experience in developing and monitoring the implementation of fundraising strategies, budgets and operational plans.
• Ability to motivate, enthuse and inspire others, including direct reports and volunteers.
• Ability to develop and drive forward new projects and initiatives, taking the lead and/or working collaboratively with colleagues.
• Ability to manage high profile people and accounts, acting with a high level of professionalism at all times.
About our client:
Their vision is that every missing person is found safe. Somebody goes missing in the UK every 90 seconds. They are a non-judgemental, highly skilled team of staff and volunteers working for everyone who needs them. They provide free confidential support, help, advice by phone, email, text and online, including the opportunity to reconnect. They also coordinate a UK wide network of people, businesses and media to join the search when someone goes missing. They’re an independent charity that relies on donations.
Location: Mortlake, South West London. Flexible working / homeworking considered.
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum,
Closing date: 23:59 on 23 May 2021
First Interview: 2 June 2021
Second Interview: 9 June 2021
Please ensure you include your CV as well as a Supporting Statement/Covering Letter that demonstrates how you meet the criteria listed in the person specification. This statement is crucial to help them consider you for the role, so remember to address each criterion in the person specification and specifically highlight any relevant experience.
You may have experience of the following: Corporate Partnership Executive, Fundraising Manager, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Regional Fundraising, Corporate Partnerships, Fundraiser, IOF, Marketing, Area Fundraising Executive, Business Development, Regional Fundraising Executive, etc.