Deputy Head of Corporate Communications
Do you have a proven track-record of delivering organisation-wide communications campaigns across dispersed locations? Are you able to lead and develop a team in a challenging and demanding environment? if so, they need you!
Are you interested in the UK’s housing market, one of the most active property markets in the world? As part of their award-winning communications team you could be contributing to their important work every day – it's an exciting time to be joining them.
Deputy Head of Corporate Communications Responsibilities:
• Providing leadership, motivation and management of 3 skilled professional functions in Internal Communications, Digital Communications and Graphic Design
• Supporting delivery of their current business strategy
• Developing and maintaining relationships at Director and Deputy Director level
• Providing strategic expert input to the Executive Board on corporate communications matters to inform the development of their business plan for 2022 onwards
• Collating and assessing data on communication trends
• Working with the Communications Campaigns and Planning Lead to develop and implement a holistic communications strategy for the organisation
• Leading on the development of communications campaigns to support their transformation portfolio
Deputy Head of Corporate Communications Requirements:
• Proven track-record of delivering organisation-wide communications campaigns across dispersed locations
• Experience of delivering digitally-based communications to varied audiences
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver high quality outputs whilst under pressure
• Experience of developing holistic communications strategies incorporating a variety of disciplines (such as internal and digital platforms)
• Ability to lead and develop a team in a challenging and demanding environment
About the company:
It's an exciting time to join them, as our client is committed to becoming the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data, and aiming to achieve comprehensive registration by 2030.
Location: Birkenhead, North West, CH41 6DU : Croydon, London, CR0 2AQ : Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 3BH : Durham, North East, DH1 5TR : Weymouth, South West, DT4 9TT : Gloucester, South West, GL1 1DQ : Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire and the Humber, HU2 8JN : Leicester, East Midlands, LE3 5DR : Nottingham, East Midlands, NG1 7AU : Peterborough, Eastern, PE1 1QF : Plymouth, South West, PL6 5WS : Preston, North West, PR4 1TE : Swansea, Wales, SA7 9FQ : Telford, West Midlands, TF3 4LR
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £52,146 per annum (£56,133 Croydon)
Benefits: Excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development. You will have access to Civil Service pension and benefits arrangements and generous leave allowances, as well as flexible working – exactly what you would expect from a progressive employer.
Closing Date: 11:55 pm on Sunday 9th August 2020
You may have experience of the following: Head of Corporate Services, Change Management, Corporate Governance, Head of Service Delivery, Organisational Development, Corporate Services Director, Holistics Communicaions, Strategy Management, Communications Manager, etc.