You will join us as an Enterprise Manager to support the growth, development and sustainability of their organisation by developing new business ventures to generate income whilst incorporating a social outcome.
Enterprise Manager Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Development Manager, CEO and CIC Directors whilst leading on the scoping and development of profitable business opportunities
• Keep the values of their organisation at the heart of your work ensuring that new projects have both a social and financial benefit
• Develop new business from inception through to launch and marketing/sales
• Work closely with their PR function to ensure high quality marketing and promotion
• Design tailored campaigns involving emails, phone calls, webinars and social media to target an area in a smart, engaging way.
• Research and identify new companies to sell our services to, including working with their Fundraising Manager to identify existing donors/sponsors to approach
• Develop comprehensive business plans and income projections for each new business opportunity
• Effectively manage multiple business ventures at once
• Take personal responsibility for ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met
Enterprise Manager Requirements:
• Experience in business development or a commercial role
• Demonstrable experience of high-quality customer relationship management
• Experience of leading on the development of business proposals
• A strong ability to understand and develop budgets
• Excellent organisation skills including an ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively manage a variety of relationships in a multicultural environment.
• A great team player with the capacity to lead
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
• Confident to champion the projects you manage with conviction
• Good selling and negation skills
• Good track record of building customer and supplier relationships
• Demonstrate a passion for their cause and motivation to make a change
• Proactive in highlighting opportunities for development.
About the organisation:
Our client was established in 1973 provides safe, temporary accommodation for women and children who are homeless for reasons such as Domestic Violence and who seek emergency accommodation. Applications are invited for the following post, from women who have a strong commitment to working with women and children.
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, 30 to 37.5 hours per week (negotiable)
Salary: up to £27,500 per annum (FTE)
You may have experience of the following: Enterprise Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, etc.