Head of Business Development
An exciting opportunity to work closely with their new Director of Client Services, to lead on and deliver high quality, innovative new business opportunities. As part of this, you will lead their growth plans by proactively securing opportunities to expand areas of operation and to meet strategic objectives. This will include leading on a range of tender and bid projects, building relationships with stakeholders and successfully collaborating with operational teams to help deliver and embed new services.
Position: Head of Business Development
Location: Pre-COVID this role was based at their Leatherhead office however flexibility will be required with home working as well as the opportunity to work in other office hubs that they have; some travel across their operational services and localities
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £45,000 to £48,00 per annum depending on relevant experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to lead a varied role, driving operational vision and service delivery. As a new post, this would favour an ambitious leader, keen to drive growth and create a real impact upon the wider business.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent record of business development in housing-related support, social care, health services or similar fields
• Experience of competitive costing and pricing new business initiatives
• Demonstrable ability to research and evaluate markets/competition and adjust business models in accordance with contemporary practice
• Excellent relationship management skills used for building and maintaining effective and productive partnerships both internally and externally.
• Proven leadership and management skills.
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Head of Business Development, Sales Manager, New Business Development, Account Management, Client Relationship, Business Development, Head of Sales, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, etc.