Head of Performance and Compliance
This is a remarkable time to be joining them. They are proud to be developing their carers and nurses to achieve the highest standards in domiciliary care and extra care housing with the opening new high-end schemes.
They are seeking an experienced people manager with a proven track record of developing and engaging their team. You will be used to taking the lead and achieving fantastic results in the health and social care sector. Their Head of Performance and Compliance is responsible for the supervision, support and guidance of Draycott’s 165 nurses and carers to ensure they deliver the highest possible standard of service to their clients. They are a dynamic forward-looking organisation with substantial growth ambitions.
Head of Performance and Compliance Requirements:
• Leadership of operational staff
• UK Health and Social Care CQC knowledge and experience.
• RGN or similar clinical background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain high standards
• Knowledge and implementation of Quality Assurance Frameworks
• Outstanding Collaborative approach and teambuilding skills
• Able to build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
• Flexible approach and able to multi-task
• Passionate about providing exceptional and bespoke care according to their values
• Good knowledge and application of ISO 9001:2015 to drive continuous improvement
• Knowledge of GDPR
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications.
• Agile project management experience
About Our Client:
Delivering world class Nursing and Care. Their daily and live-in care enables their clients to remain in their own home whilst being cared for by professional and highly trained Carers and Registered Nurses.
Established in 1996, for over 20 years they have been recognised by doctors, consultants and clients for exceptionally high professional standards and 24/7 support. Now expanding out of London and driving an exciting partnership to provide on-site healthcare within a unique new complex of 5-star luxury London apartments.
Location: Kensington, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Head of Performance, Head of Compliance, Head of Operations, Head of Service Delivery, Performance Manager, Compliance Manager, Operations Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Care Manager, Registered Nurse, Clinical Care, Head of Clinical Care, etc.