They are looking to recruit a Legacy Marketing Administrator who will provide high quality administrative support to the Legacy Marketing team helping to deliver the charity’s successful legacy marketing plans. This is a permanent full-time position (37.5 hours per week).
Legacy income represents 19% of the charity’s overall £100M of funds raised, and the charity has a growing pool of Legacy supporters. The Legacy Marketing team sit within Public Fundraising and works collaboratively with the Legacy Administration team to deliver an exemplary supporter stewardship experience.
Specifically, you will have:
- Experience in a marketing or customer services environment providing high quality administrative support.
- Able to organise complex meetings, coordinating all aspects from diary management to on the day coordination.
- Able to take meeting contact reports from meetings clearly and concisely.
- Experience of liaising with staff at all levels in external organisations, particularly to support partnership working.
- Experience of working with MS Office, specifically with advanced skills in Word & Excel.
- Ability to provide high quality proofing.
- Experience of working for or with a children's or health related is desirable.
- Experience within a marketing and / or legacy related environment is desirable.
- Experience of using databases such as Salesforce is desirable.
How to apply:
Please click on the apply button in the top right hand corner where you will be taken to a short application form to complete.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, they are only able to inform shortlisted candidates of the outcome of their application. If you do not hear from them within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If your application is not successful, they hope that you will not be discouraged and will still apply for other suitable vacancies.
About our client:
Every day brings new challenges for our client. Every day, 618 seriously ill children from across the UK arrive for life-changing treatments.
Every day, young lives hang in the balance as patients, families and staff battle the most complex illnesses. And every day, the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs that change the lives of thousands of children – and change the world.
This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support to give seriously ill children the best chance to fulfil their potential. Without donations, our client can’t help fund ground-breaking research, advanced equipment, child and family support services, and the rebuilding and refurbishment of wards and medical facilities. Their staff help to raise these vital funds for the hospital. A better future for seriously ill children starts with you.
Location: WC1N Central London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Flexible working considered, 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme, flexible working, discounted season ticket loan and many more!
Closing date: 10th March 2020
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Support, Email Marketing, Web Marketing, Campaign Planning, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Support Administrator, Marketing Campaign, Marketing Assistant, etc.