Registered Care Manager
Are you a Registered Manager interested in an exciting opportunity to help develop our clients new Residential Home in Bolton for young people/young adults with eating disorders and mental health needs? Do you have previous experience working as a Residential/Registered Manager? Do you understand the challenges young people with eating disorders face in day to day life? Are you motivated in making a real sustainable difference to young people and to them becoming the best they can be?
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager to be a part of developing an exciting new Eating Disorder Residential Service with a full Multi-disciplinary team which is due to open in the Autumn in Bolton. You will have vast input in setting up the service and support with developing systems and processes, alongside the clinical team. You will contribute and influence the development of the model of care. You will initially be based in their Head Office in Stockport until the Service is opened in Autumn.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary - £28,415 - £42,150 (Dependant on experience)
- Attractive annual management bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced Superior company pension
- Enhanced sick pay
- Death in Service (3x annual salary)
- Paid Induction
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme / 24-hour Counselling Service
- Online shopping discounts, free eye tests and various other benefits
- Excellent Learning and Development (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management)
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Up to £500 per referral)
- Regular social events and recognition schemes (‘Employee of the year awards’, Summer & Christmas parties)
As a Registered Manager you will:
- Help develop our clients new Residential Care Home, based in Bolton, developing systems, assisting with recruitment and selection and implementing new processes.
- Have the overall responsibility for the day to day management of a 5-bed residential home for young people with mental health needs.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the home including managing the staff team, maintaining the quality of care, recruitment and training of staff, budget management and maintaining overall CQC compliance
- Be educated to the provision of quality care and support for all the Young People, ensuring or facilitating their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs within the resources available.
As a Registered Manager you will have:
- Full UK Driving Licence & access to a vehicle for work purposes
- 2 years previous experience working as a Residential/Registered Manager or equivalent role
- Previous experience of managing an eating disorder service is desirable
- Must hold the Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 qualification or equivalent and be willing to work towards Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care
- Specialist eating disorder interest is desirable
- Experience with working with Quality Care Commission (CQC) or Ofsted registered services.
We would also be happy to accept applications from qualified band 7 nurses.
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting development of our clients new Residential Home with colleagues who thrive in developing and rebuilding young people and young adults with complex difficulties then please get in touch today.
The closing date for this position is Friday 3rd April so please ensure you apply before this date.
Our client operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. They are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
You may have experience of the following: Registered Manager, Interim Registered Manager, Service Manager, Care Manager, Care Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Home Manager, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.