Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
The role of Project Marketing Administrator reports to the Museum Manager the position is located at the Museum with
some travel in the UK.
The main focus of the role is to:
Lead on the marketing of all Museum activities, including regular and special events and tours; school and group visits;
venue hire and other audience development initiatives.
Promote and sell the Museum as a venue for events ranging from weddings receptions and
parties to business meetings and children’s birthday parties.
Support the implementation of the volunteer development plan.
Develop an effective internal communication strategy to include a newsletter.
As the Museum’s primary marketing resource, you will:
• Work with the Museum Manager, Trustees and other colleagues to develop marketing strategies and plans for
the Museum which support revenue and audience development targets.
• Be responsible for achieving visitor number targets, tracking and reporting progress as required.
• Identify optimum marketing channels and opportunities for audiences including families, specialist visitors,
potential venue hirers, schools and groups.
• Lead on the creation and implementation of annual marketing plans in a timely manner, deploying and
managing the marketing budget to maximum effect.
• Develop the tools needed to promote the Museum’s offers effectively, including print and e- materials and the
• Develop the Museum’s CRM and ticketing systems to support marketing activity.
• Collect feedback, use ticketing systems to analyse visitor numbers and make up, and identify trends that will
inform marketing activity.
• Lead on the Museum’s social media and digital marketing strategies and activity including responsibility for the
effective running and management of the website and social media channels.
The Museum is a unique venue for a range of events. As the marketer and salesperson responsible for the venue
hire income line, you will:
• Work with the Museum manager to develop strategies and agree income budgets for our venue hire
• Be responsible for achieving budgeted income targets, tracking and reporting progress as required.
Create venue hire packages and offers which make creative use of the space available at
• Develop the tools needed to sell the space effectively, including print and e-materials, create a
venue hire section of the Museum website and showcase events.
• Ensure we work effectively with the appropriate listing websites and other promotional partners.
• Build and maintain a network of contacts to generate repeat business and new business leads
through research and active selling.
• Contract and manage event bookings effectively, working with Finance colleagues on timely
invoicing and credit control.
Team contribution and culture
The role is part of a small executive team who lead the operation and development of the Museum in association with our
volunteers and trustees. In this respect, you will be expected to:
• Work alongside and support colleagues to achieve the Museum’s overall goals and
• Ensure the Museum adopts an audience-focussed and socially and culturally inclusive approach to
• Promote equality of opportunity in the delivery of services.
• Contribute to a positive, forward-looking and result-oriented organisational culture.