Alpha is developing a new technology platform called Alpha Online which uses a Web Real Time Communications (Web RTC) provider called Twillio and customises around that technology to provide Alpha churches and guests with a unique online Alpha experience.
As Alpha online Product Manager you will support the Global Head of Alpha Online to build and execute a full product strategy for Alpha Online. Your primary role will be project managing the product release lifecycles with the Alpha Digital team from requirements gathering to implementation and feedback.
You will create tools, methodologies and processes that can be replicated with other products across the organisation.
You will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires excellent communication and cross-functional management.
- Build out and manage the Alpha online project plan on a day-to-day basis keeping the Global Head of Alpha Online up-to-date on risk, issues and mitigation
- Mobilise and manage internal cross function workstreams required for successful delivery of the product (Digital, Impact, Marketing and Comms, Governance and Legal, Fundraising, Alpha Online Help Desk)
- Support product development processes including requirements gathering, product feedback and measurement, and product governance
- Continually assess the needs of product customers and emerging trends on global and local level. Use high judgement to balance customer requirements and technological trade offs.
- Manage project communication and expectations between all stakeholders internal and external to the programme
- Manage programme budget, tracking project spend and processing all income and payments within internal systems
- Ensure contracts between the external parties and Alpha International are drawn up and meet requirements
- Collaboration with Product Strategy and Global Impact teams to ensure product and feature release launches meet strategic targets