The position of CEO is an exciting and challenging role that is primarily external facing in order to promote and further develop the essential support we provide to families in need throughout Camden and Islington. A key aspect is to continue growing our network of stakeholders, partners, corporate sponsors, commissioners and donors to achieve our growth ambitions and diversify our sources of income.
The CEO will work with the Board of Trustees to drive the future strategy, ensure fulfilment of the implementation plan and direct a staff leadership team, comprising a Head of Delivery and a Funding and Projects Manager.
The CEO will also be expected to lead the drive to secure new funding streams, and maintain existing relationships with key funders and stakeholders.
There is considerable scope for the post-holder to make a real difference and significantly further raise our profile within the community that we serve, building on our track record of excellence and impact as one of the leading organisations affecting social change in the local area.
- Support the team in identifying funders and income generation opportunities
- Build networks with new and existing funders to engage their support
- Represent and participate at external events and meetings to promote HSC&I
- Actively contribute to expanding the role and influence of Home-Start London consortium in the wider London area
- Be accountable for the management of resources to enable us to actively support a minimum of 90 to 120 families at any one time
- Provide leadership and oversight to colleagues and volunteers to ensure the correct outcomes for families through training, governance and quality assurance
- Performance and line management of Head of Delivery, Funding and Projects Manager and Bookkeeper
- Annual budget setting in conjunction with the Treasurer, and ongoing monitoring and reporting of financial position
- Provide management reports to the Trustee Board on progress against key performance measures
- Ensure that we remain compliant with all legislative and policy changes that impact the charity and our processes
- Understand the impact of legislative, changing political, economic and social climate on our work, and share this knowledge within the team to ensure compliance
Please apply via Charity Job and include a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.