Salary: £17,842 pro-rata
Hours: 16 hours/week
Home-Start Horizons is a highly respected charity through which well trained volunteers work with families, to develop effective strategies to ensure a stable, secure environment in which children and parents can thrive. Home-Start Horizons is a dynamic organisation working in Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland.
About the role:
We are looking for an efficient, enthusiastic, proactive person with excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to team working. It is imperative that you are able and willing to diversify and adapt to changing challenges and duties, be self-motivated and trustworthy, and able to prioritise and meet deadlines, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The successful candidate will:
- Be personable and professional.
- Have experience of office administration systems.
- Be thorough and concise, with strong IT and self-organisation skills.
- An interest in the needs and support of children and families.
- To support the effective working of the team, to include timely communications and messages whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Inputting data on CRM system, producing reports, and managing cloud-based filing system
- Minute taking, preparing reports, newsletters, and publicity material
- Support with volunteer enquiries, interviewing and recruitment process.
- To support fundraising, marketing and social media activities.
- Support to staff and Board of Trustees.
Closing date: Thursday 20st May 2021
Please click the 'Apply' button for further details.
Disclosure and Barring Service check at enhanced level will be required for this post.
Home-Start Horizons is committed to safer recruitment practice as an important part of safe-guarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
No agencies please.