Marketing and Fundraising Executive, Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow
Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow is seeking a talented and resourceful Marketing and Fundraising Executive to help raise the profile of Home-Start across the boroughs of Richmond, Kingston and Hounslow.
We are seeking a self-starter with exceptional project management, digital fundraising and written communication skills to join our passionate and talented team, working alongside our Marketing Lead to support the delivery of the overall marketing and fundraising strategy.
Hours of work: 21 hours per week (worked over 3 or 4 days) with the ability to work flexibly. 12 month contract, initially.
Salary: NJC 19-22, FTE starting salary £27,329 (including LW) pro-rata – £16,397
The office is located at 211 Parkway House, Sheen Lane, East Sheen, SW14 8LS.
In this role there is an exciting opportunity to help shape and raise both the profile of the charity, as well as essential funds for Home-Start through a carefully selected mix of high-profile partnerships, ground-breaking digital fundraising campaigns, live events and other key marketing and fundraising initiatives. There is a real opportunity in this rich and fulfilling role, to bring new creative ideas to the table and to really make an impact. Our most vulnerable families have suffered greatly during the pandemic, and by increasing the profile of the charity and raising crucial funds, we can provide essential support to these families at a time when they need us most. The successful delivery of our marketing and fundraising activity plays a significant role in supporting the future delivery and continuity of services.
Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow is a vibrant family charity, essential to the wellbeing of our community. Strong families make strong communities, and we provide vital support to families during the important and challenging early years of raising a child up to the age of five. Our commitment is to promote the welfare of children by enabling parents to meet their needs as they grow and develop.
To do this, we train and support a community network of volunteers to work alongside families with young children. Our volunteers are at the heart of the Home-Start family; they visit families at home, in community spaces and on-line, providing emotional and practical help.
We are there for families when they need us the most because childhood can’t wait.
Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow is committed to ensuring that we are a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive organisation.
We are looking for somebody with initiative and a broad marketing and fundraising skillset who understands the key role that the Marketing and Fundraising team plays and will be:
- A resourceful and organised project manager and team player, with a track record of successfully managing and delivering both on-line and off-line marketing and fundraising initiatives and projects in a charity setting.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly, impactfully and persuasively.
- A creative thinker, who can quickly conceptualise and create on-brand marketing collateral, copy, content and communications.
- A confident champion, who is comfortable making and nurturing new connections and building partnerships with a range of partners, funders, local media outlets, businesses and individuals.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong team and project management skills and the ability to manage marketing and fundraising initiatives all the way through from idea generation and planning to execution and delivery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build, foster and nurture new relationships and gain the support and trust of the staff team, trustees, ambassadors, volunteers and local communities.
- An understanding of the important role that data plays in helping to monitor, review, reflect, refine and prioritise marketing output and activity.
- A good understanding of the voluntary, social, and public sector and the environment within which charities work
- Confidence and the ability to advocate for Home-Start Richmond, Kingston & Hounslow when speaking with potential new partners, local media outlets, influencers and businesses.
Candidates are invited to submit their CV accompanied by a supporting statement detailing how they meet the person specification providing clear examples of their experience that demonstrate their skills and knowledge.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.