Are you a fundraising or sales professional ready to help us fund life-saving cancer research? We're looking for an ambitious, confident and engaging Corporate & Community Fundraiser who can:
- Recruit, manage, and support businesses and potential volunteer fundraisers within the local community, helping them to reach their fundraising potential
- Identify and develop new relationships with corporate supporters, community groups and potential high net-worth individuals
- Inspire and bring out the best in supporters, corporate partnerships and community groups, engaging them with Hope Against Cancer’s life-saving work over the long term
- Enable our supporters to set and achieve ambitious fundraising goals
- Engage supporters in Hope-organised and third party events
- Be an ambassador for HOPE in the community, working with businesses, community groups and volunteers to unlock new opportunities.
Have you got:
- Proven experience of exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
- Strong networking skills and proven ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Proven ability to track and report on income
- Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events.
We want you to help us build great relationships with our supporters and to help them achieve their fundraising ambitions, allowing us to grow sustainable, annual income. This is a rewarding and fast-paced role, in a small team. No two days will be the same as you'll be working with individuals, trustees, groups and local/regional businesses, supporting them with their fundraising ambitions!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.