Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society – do you share our passion to live in a world free from slavery?
We are seeking an experienced and well-qualified HR Adviser to join the team at Hope for Justice, with a primary focus on recruitment, staff development and well-being.
To provide advice and assistance to line managers in relation to a broad range of HR matters with a main focus on recruitment, staff development and well-being.
Location: Head Office
Reporting To: HR Manager
- Deliver high quality HR advice to staff and managers in relation to all aspects of the employee lifecycle ensuring compliance with policies, employment law and regulations
- Provide HR support on all aspects of operational HR including recruitment across Head Office and the wider group.
- Assist with the management of all core Employee Relations cases (incl sickness, performance management, grievance and disciplinary processes)
- Liaise with the HR Manager to ensure appropriate support provided on complex ER issues
- Champion the development of people management skills within the group
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Manage the dedicated HR mail accounts
Key Result Areas
- All HR enquiries responded to promptly and with accuracy
- HR systems and practices developed for efficiency
- People Management development
- Excellent organisational/prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify staff development needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write and present information
- Generalist HR experience
- Experience with HRIS (desired)
Experience & Education
- Minimum level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience facilitating, advising, guiding and supporting line managers on a range of ER issues
- Demonstrable understanding of HR compliance with legislation
- In depth knowledge of best practice HR operations & processes
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.