Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society. Around the world, we are growing a movement of abolitionists who believe freedom is worth the fight. Our team works from more than 30 locations across five continents. If you’re looking to make a difference, this is the place for the you.
Hope for Justice is committed to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion. If you feel that your skills and experience fit one of our roles then we would welcome your application regardless of your background.
Hope for Justice is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing and Campaigns Specialist to join our dynamic global Digital and Communications team.
As Marketing and Campaigns specialist you will use your strong visionary and organisation skills to deliver powerful and engaging multi-channel campaigns which will raise awareness about modern day slavery supporting Hope for Justice's database and donor acquisition strategy. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to utilise your broad range of creative skills to develop and bring important campaigns to life working alongside the creative writers, graphic designers, and film producers who are part of our cross functional team.
To be successful in this role, you will need outstanding organisational and communication skills as you will work closely with multiple stakeholders. You will have the ability to present and pitch ideas and concepts while working under pressure to meet deadlines. Experience in a range of digital communication platforms is needed in addition to an understanding of the law and regulations relating to in-person and digital fundraising.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, global non-profit organisation with a well-respected reputation for changing lives and fighting for freedom for those affected by modern day slavery and human trafficking.
For more information, please download the Role profile at the bottom of the advert.
- Create and develop dynamic marketing content for campaigns, marcomms and events
- Create and maintain a long-term calendar of campaign activity, adapted around key dates (and dates to avoid), capacity, and organizational requirements.
- Assist with the optimization of our marketing automation and donor journey processes
- Collaborate with designers, film makers and external influencers to produce marketing ideas and strategies for campaigns and events
- Convince key stakeholders of your creative ideas
- Keep wider department updated on latest marketing trends and technological platforms
- Present internally and externally to promote the story of a campaign or communication
- Collaborate and manage relationships with external partners, influencers and agencies
- Work at all times in line with organisational policies and procedures and the wider strategy, culture and ethos of Hope for Justice.
- Understand and uphold the standards outlined in the Hope for Justice Safeguarding policies, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with our work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Benefits of working at Hope for Justice
Hope for Justice is committed to supporting our staff’s wellbeing and offers competitive salaries and a range of additional benefits to our staff. This includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme contributions, company sick pay, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and access to the Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their family. As well as operating both Flexible and Hybrid working policies for our UK employees.
Salary: Up to £35,000, depending on experience.
Closing date: 7th July 2022, the vacancy may close early as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Location: Flexible, (Travel to the Manchester head office will be occasionally required)
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which include criminal records checks, in line with our Global background checks policy. Hope for Justice participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme, as part of the referencing process we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.