Role: Operations Support Coordinator SFA (Slave Free Alliance)
Salary: £20-22k according to experience
Location: Head Office, Manchester
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Closing Date: 5th July
Interviews: 9th July
Hope for Justice is a global charity founded in 2008, working across four continents and eight countries to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society.
Our outreach teams, self-help groups and community education initiatives empower people to protect themselves and their families from predatory traffickers and their recruiters.
Our specialist teams work closely with police to identify victims of modern slavery, build bridges of trust with them and remove them from exploitation and into safety.
We work with victims to overcome trauma and rebuild their lives. We offer tailored restorative care initiatives and offer support to meet vital needs, including survivor-centred aftercare.
We train professionals to spot the signs of trafficking and to respond, and campaign for policy change. We help businesses protect their operations and supply chains from modern slavery.
Slave-Free Alliance, the membership scheme for businesses and organisations seeking to protect their operations and supply chains against modern slavery, is owned by Hope for Justice and all profits are reinvested into charitable anti-slavery work. Slave-Free Alliance offers unique resources and professional services to members and non-members like, including due diligence reviews, on-site threat assessments, and crisis response.
What you will be doing
The main purpose of this role is to provide a highly professional first point of contact for members and clients and administrative support to the SFA Director and wider team in their aim to deliver world class services to businesses.
You will be responsible for:
- Provision of a market-leading service for members, clients and SFA team, ensuring they are fully supported, equipped and resourced
- First class customer support to all members and clients
- Supporting the SFA team to achieve objectives and deliver services and agreements in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintaining accurate and reliable records and systems of reporting
- Establishing and maintaining clear communications in line with SFA tone, brand and values
Alongside this, you will be a key member of the SFA team and be able to input into the operations and plans of the organisation.
What we’re looking for
There are a number of qualities you’ll need to succeed in this role, but below are the ones most important to us:
- Strong work ethic
- A genuine passion for our cause
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relationship management
- Ability to work under pressure & time management
- Software proficiency
What we can offer you
Hope for Justice is a people first organisation - we recruit talented individuals who can bring hope and freedom to the people we serve and we treat them brilliantly in return. When you join our organisation then in addition to the potential for immense job satisfaction you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, 3% matched
- Generous annual leave arrangements
- Exceptionally positive and supportive work culture
- Flexible working possibilities
- Annual salary reviews
- L&D opportunities
If the above has inspired you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for then we’d love to hear from you.