Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society. Around the world, we are growing a movement of abolitionists who believe freedom is worth the fight. Our team works from more than 30 locations across five continents. If you’re looking to make a difference, this is the place for the you.
Are you a passionate and highly motivated fundraiser with first-class negotiation, influencing and relationship-building skills? Would you like to use your experience to help create a world free from slavery? If so, the role of Partnership Development Manager at Hope for Justice could be the one for you.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with the expertise and ideas to create an innovative, game-changing strategy to identify and secure one-off and regular donations from new and existing donors and corporate partners. The successful candidate will play a key part in helping us change lives and end slavery, by creating and cultivating vital relationships with high net-worth donors and foundations, resulting in long-term collaboration and funding.
To be successful, you’ll need experience of developing and delivering income generation strategies. You’ll be highly skilled at creating and developing strategic partnerships, and influencing organizational stakeholders. You’ll need excellent presentation skills, and be well versed in using CRM systems to analyze and report on income pipelines.
- Develop an effective strategy to identify and secure one off and regular donations from new corporate partners and existing customers.
- Maintain existing & cultivate new relationships with high net-worth donors to result in long term collaboration and sustainable funding. This will be directly through business, personal and foundation income.
- Develop and deliver a strategic partnerships plan to increase the number of high net worth and corporate givers to the work of the charity across UK
- Increase unrestricted revenues of UK operations to achieve agreed targets
- Understand and uphold the standards outlined in the Hope for Justice Safeguarding policies, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with our work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Benefits of working at Hope for Justice
Hope for Justice is committed to supporting our staff’s wellbeing and offers competitive salaries and a range of additional benefits to our staff. This includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme contributions, company sick pay, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and access to the Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their family.
Salary: Up to £35,000 per year, dependent on experience
Closing date: 24th October 2021
Location: Flexible in the UK (Occasional travel expected to the Manchester Head Office)
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which include criminal records checks, in line with our Global background checks policy. Hope for Justice participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme, as part of the referencing process we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.