Our Charity Shops need volunteers who share our passion in helping to raise funds for the vital services we provide. You can help either on the sales floor serving customers and assisting with keeping the shop floor well stocked and looking great or behind the scenes preparing donated stock for sale- or have a go in both areas! We also need volunteers who have an interest in books or bric-a-brac to help us with research to identify and value collectible items. We are looking for cheerful, helpful people who will become part of the team helping to:
- Serve customers at the till
- Prepare donated clothing for sale
- Sort and display bric-a-brac, books and toys
- Create shop floor and window displays
- Help to promote our gift aid ‘Daisy Card’
- Help make our promotions days fun and special
To find out more and to arrange a visit to get a feel for the role, call in at your nearest shop and speak to one of our managers. To find out where our shops are located, please visit our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.