Working .8FTE (4 days per wek)
Management of Hope Project’s housing, destitution fund and wellbeing services.
- Safeguarding our residents and clients
- Ensuring our houses are good, safe places to live that meet our legal obligations
- Ensuring our beneficiaries are paid promptly
- Developing partnerships across the region to benefit our clients
- Bringing client experience to the centre of our planning and operations
- Continually and measurably increasing the excellence of our services
Please send a CV and a covering letter of no more than 3 sides of A4 showing how your experience and abilities meet the requirements of the person specification.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.