As our charity grows and becomes a UK wide organisation, we are looking to appoint an experienced corporate partnerships fundraiser to lead on the development of our corporate income stream. We are looking for someone with drive and determination who will take on the challenge of adding new corporate partnerships to our portfolio as well as maximising the potential of our existing partnerships.
Horatio’s Garden is a national charity which creates and nurtures beautiful, fully accessible gardens in NHS spinal injury centres to support the mental and physical rehabilitation of everyone affected by spinal injury. Each stunning sanctuary is home to a thriving community and the charity’s outstanding, carefully designed gardens are a source of vital support for patients, their loved ones and NHS staff.
This is a fantastic role for someone with business development experience gained within a corporate or charity setting, who is seeking a role where they can make a real impact.
This exciting role includes:
- Researching appropriate corporate partners who have a synergy with our charity
- Making approaches to suitable corporates
- Preparing applications and pitches
- Pitching to suitable corporate partners
- Maintaining corporate partnerships prospect pipeline
- Managing relationships with new and existing partnership to maximise value for both parties
About You: Essential
- Experience of securing high value corporate partnerships or contracts
- Experience of growing existing relationships and maximising value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident working with senior level stakeholders
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to think laterally and creatively
- Confident, mature, professional and personable manner
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to travel
- Driver’s licence and own car
- Budgetary experience
- Working in a busy team
Contract: Permanent, 3-5 days per week negotiable.
Location: Flexible with ideally one day per week in our head office in Coombe Bisset, near Salisbury.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 pro rata, dependent on experience.
Please apply with a covering letter and your CV
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.