HorseWorld is currently recruiting for a permanent part-time HR Administrator, to assist the Human Resources Manager and effectively and efficiently manage the HR administration function, providing a comprehensive HR administration service.
HorseWorld is a caring team and a safe environment for the rehabilitation and training of rescued horses who become vital to support young people in their personal learning journey, building confidence whilst creating life-changing opportunities and a positive future for both.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and efficient HR Administrator and this role is offered on a part-time basis (20 to 25 hours per week), ideally worked over 5 days, Monday to Friday. Hours/working days to be agreed with Line Manger. Occasional additional weekend and evening work may also be required e.g. to assist with events.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge/experience/skills/abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year proven administration experience within an HR administrative role. Applicants without this experience will be considered if they have excellent administration skills and experience and an interest in HR, or a CIPD qualification.
- Experience of effectively managing administrative systems.
- A good understanding of HR processes.
- Knowledge of best practice in HR.
- Excellent administration skills.
- The ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all time.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively and establish rapport with people at all levels.
- Must possess tact, discretion and confidence in dealing with HR issues.
- Proactive and positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Logical, analytical and able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to cope with a busy and varied workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
A full role Profile and Person Specification is available from the HorseWorld website.
To apply for this role* please download and complete an application form from our website and submit this with a covering letter.*
The closing date for applications is midday on Monday 10th May 2021 and interviews will be held 13th/14th May.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.