We’re currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our busy dynamic team. If you have a flair with numbers and a passion for the arts, then this could be the role you’re looking for. CLOSING DATE 4th NOV 10am
Hoxton Hall is a visionary arts charity, with core performance, participatory arts and heritage programmes. We are looking for a Finance Manager (4 days a week) to deliver the finance function for the organisation. The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the finances of both Hoxton Hall and Hoxton Works our creative workspaces. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the charity arts sector, have an eye for detail and flair for credit control. The Finance Manager is an integral part of the small and ambitious Hoxton Hall team.
The purpose of the role:
- To ensure that the organisations financial records are up to date and are compliant with appropriate regulations.
- To process and record all income and expenditure.
- To produce financial information in a timely manner for the Board, senior staff and budget holders so that they can make informed decisions.
- To manage the payroll function of the organisation ensuring regulatory compliance.
- To support the effective and efficient auditing of the organisations year end accounts.
- To support senior staff in the budgeting process and managing cash flow.
- To support the Artistic Director/CEO in delivering the organisations HR function.
- To undertake audit preparation including producing draft accounts.
For more information, please download our Job Information Pack and application.
CV's will not be accepted
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.