Are you an experienced Human Resources professional who can help us beat cancer?
We are looking for adaptive and pragmatic individual to...
* Work in partnership with the business to deliver effective HR solutions for a diverse range of customer groups across multiple sites
* Support in the delivery of training and implementing robust change programmes
* Work flexibly and autonomously to implement HR solutions to drive business performance
* Join the world’s largest charity dedicated to beating cancer
Cancer Research UK is leading pioneering, life-saving research and our long-term ambition is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. We are sharp, brave and ambitious individuals united by our relentless pursuit of beating cancer.
Now we need an experienced HR Advisor to join our team who is keen to utilise and broaden their skills through providing HR advice to mid and senior level managers across the charity.
We are looking for a permanent HR Advisor to support a regional Trading area that broadly covers 120 shops in the West Midlands, Merseyside and Manchester. It is one of five Trading Regions across the UK and, as a result of this, regular travel around the region will be required.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast paced, challenging and high volume customer group, to utilise and develop generalist HR experience. You will work closely with your colleagues to further develop your HR skills and knowledge, enabling you to deliver effective solutions for our customers across a wide range of areas. As well managing case work, you will be involved in the delivery of training, implementing change programmes and working on HR projects.
Join us to help save millions of lives through your...
* Proven experience of applying HR policies and procedures and advising middle to high level managers on all aspects of HR
* Significant experience of advising mangers up to and including dismissal and on employee relations cases including disciplines, grievances, capability and sickness absence issues
* Experience of providing HR support across multi-sites and to a variety of customer groups
* Willingness to travel to suit the business needs
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you will be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our culture and people.
You’ll have excellent communication skills and be customer focused. Along with your knowledge of HR policies and procedures you will be pragmatic and able to identify solutions to meet customer needs in a range of diverse situations. You will also be an excellent collaborator who is able to work effectively with colleagues across the HR department.
If this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
To apply, simply click the link below to take you through to our careers website where you can upload your CV and covering letter.
Closing Date: Sunday 22nd January 2017, 23:55
Interview Dates: Monday 30th January or Tuesday 31st January 2017
*Please note that we are also recruiting for a 12 month Fixed-Term HR Advisor role. This role will be based in our Oxford office 3 days a week, with regular travel required around the South West and South Wales. To apply, please visit our website for further information.