Job DescriptionI am currently working on behalf of a college for learners with learning disabilities to recruit a HR Manager for their South-East London region. This role is paying circa £28,000 and is a permanent opportunity.
* You will oversee the day to day running of the HR function
* Provide first line advice and support managers on employment relation issues
* Ensure that policies are followed in a timely fashion
* Support managers and ensure they are inducted, trained supervised and appraised
* Update employee records with sickness absence
* Manage any local recruitment processes
* Arranging advertising, recruitment interviews and informing applicants throughout the process
* Coach and develop a HR Administrator/HR Advisor
* Support managers in absence meetings
* Conduct exit interviews with staff and provide quarterly reports for analysis
* Responsible for managing DBS checks and visas
* Ensure contracts are issued
* Work closely with the finance department
* Evaluate, analyse and produce workforce reports and KPI?s
This is a perfect opportunity for those of you who can plan and organise with a proven ability to prioritise and take the initiative. This role will really suit a candidate who can take pride in what their organisation does, if you would like to play a key part in a team that will invest in your own personal development and career aspirations, we would like to discuss the role with you in some more detail.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, CV and contact details as well as quoting the reference number : J58963JH and I will respond to you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.