The memcom recruitment team is looking for a CRM Systems Administrator to work in a prestigious professional association in Central London. You will be responsible for the overall administration, support, customisation and configuration of MS Dynamics and you will be the go-to person for users.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high data quality and maintaining a clean, accurate database
- Working with the organisation as a system champion; training people to ensure CRM is understood by new and existing users; providing support and training for people in data entry and basic management; answering their questions and working with them through to resolution
- Helping the system grow and evolve, assessing options for optimising and configuring the system
- Taking responsibility for changes to: dashboards, views, business processes, work-flows and dialogs, templates, reports, fields and forms
- Creating new user guides to support new processes and releases
- Ensuring data security and protection is maintained at all times in line with GDPR and the Association’s policies
You must have extensive experience in administering, managing and maintaining CRM systems, (specifically Microsoft Dynamics) and an understanding of user experience, mapping and designing user journeys.
If you are a CRM Systems Administrator with meticulous attention to detail, and excellent prioritisation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills this is possibly the right role for you. Do not hesitate to apply!