Looking to hire a Project Manager who wants to join a growing social enterprise supporting young people into employment in the media industry!
Who we are:
Iconic Steps is a social enterprise that supports young people (aged 16-25) from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds to enter the media industry.
We champion a holistic approach to each young person’s development, so in addition to industry specific training, mentoring and practical experience on ‘real projects’, our beneficiaries attend workshops in related life-skills including resilience, personal finance and CV writing.
We also create fresh and engaging content commissioned by clients, through working with our commercial team of skilled young people.
Why join us?
Iconic Steps is on the brink of expansion, and we are looking for someone who is experienced, proactive, driven, and who wants to take ownership of an evolving role.
You will be joining a small but dedicated team of like-minded people, who share a passion for supporting young people.
There is room to grow in the role, make it your own and be at the forefront during this exciting time.
Iconic Steps require a Project Manager to manage our Film Academy which consists of complex projects ensuring deliverables are achieved to cost, time and quality criteria.
This will consists of:
- Recruitment of young people on to our courses
- Management of courses: booking tutors, equipment and co-ordinating on the day
- Organising the alumni programme including workshops, mentoring and masterclasses
- Maintaining relationships with referral and media organisations such as Disney, Warner Bros, See-Saw Films
- Sourcing new relationships with referral and media organisations
- Monitor performance against targets on a regular basis, taking remedial action as necessary
- Complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through line management chain from time to time
Success in this role is recruitment of our target young people and curating of activities that grow them both holistically and professionally into employment and life.
Essential job requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and management skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Previous experience managing multiple programmes
- Knowledge on the media industry
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.