We have a brilliant opportunity for a talented, passionate and ambitious person who will champion the visibility of Ignite! and drive the generation of income through a mixed fundraising methods to support Ignite!’s mission. This is a new role within the organisation and we are keen to support and play to the strengths of the appointee.
You will play an essential role in the growth and stability of Ignite!, helping us to be more impactful and to make that impact known to others. This is a role for someone with high levels of expertise, who can bring their skills and vision to Ignite!. We are also looking for a team player, someone with a can-do attitude, a strong team ethic, and a believer in our cause.
Key responsibilities of this role
- Ensure the impacts of Ignite! are maximally visible to current and potential partners;
- Create and sustain a mixed fundraising model to support Ignite!’s mission;
- Develop and extend strategic partnerships and programmes which affect income;
- Maintain a high level of record-keeping and reporting;
- Represent Ignite! in areas of development and fundraising.
Send a CV and covering letter, outlining a recent fundraising case study you have been involved in, and also explaining how your motivations, skills and experience are an excellent fit for this post.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.