We launched IWM membership in 2017 and currently have over 33,000 members supporting us. We are now at a critical point of development and have big plans to grow our membership. Our membership vision is to reach millions of people, connecting them with our cause and inspiring a long term commitment to support IWM. In order to do this we need to put our members at the heart of everything we do.
- Assist the Head of Membership in creating direction, energy, capability and collaboration across all IWM teams to achieve ownership and support for IWMs membership vision and strategy. Be and lead the change required to embed the behaviours and culture of a membership organisation.
- Responsible for developing and implementing member acquisition and retention plans including performance and success measures in line with our membership strategy.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of all member communications and events programming in line with our membership strategy and member acquisition and retention plans. To include collaborating with Customer Experience, Volunteering, Marketing & Communications, Commercial Events, Retail & Admissions, Public Engagement and Learning and Collections Management.
- Responsible for co-ordinating, tracking and communicating internal performance reports and taking a lead role in ensuring action is taken as a result across all channels.
- Lead, motivate and empower all direct reports and peers in the delivery of agreed membership KPIs. In particular help drive a membership and supporter experience culture across all our branches and public engagement work.
- Accountable for ensuring that training, support and resources are in place for all Face-to-Face staff.
- Responsible for managing income and expenditure budgets.
- As part of the Membership Team play an active role in the ongoing development of IWMs membership strategy and business model.