Inclusion London (IL) is London’s leading disability equality organisation run by and for Deaf and Disabled people.
IL is committed to equality, diversity and human rights. We particularly welcome applications from Deaf or Disabled people and from Black and minority ethnic communities.
We are looking to appoint a skilled and creative Digital Communications Officer to manage and develop IL’s digital communications and resources and take an active role in raising the profile of our work and projects.
Your duties include:
- Helping us develop a communications strategy to build our brand and maintain our reputation for accessible and clear information, communication and resources
- Maintaining, managing and developing IL’s digital communications website, on-line resources and social media communications
- Using search engine optimisation and website analytics
- Developing IL’s live streaming and webinar capacity
- Designing and producing a range of accessible digital and printed communications including leaflets, promo videos and infographics.
You will have:
- A proven track record of working in a similar role
- Experience of successful social media, branding and marketing work
- Excellent graphic design skills
- An understanding of digital trends
- Specific experience and understanding of inclusive and accessible communication design, standards and formats
- A Commitment to the Social Model of Disability and Cultural Model of Deafness.
Salary: £28,000 p.a. pro rata
Hours: 17.5 hrs per week
Pension contribution: 5% of salary
Contract length: Permanent
Annual Leave: 25 days per year plus Bank holidays pro rata.
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below where you can download the application pack
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 13 May 2019
Candidates invited to interview will be informed by: 21 May 2019
Interviews will take place on: 28 May 2019