Inclusion London (IL) is seeking to appoint an Events and Administration Assistant
IL is a leading disability equality organisation run by and for Deaf and Disabled people.
IL is committed to equality, diversity and human rights. We particularly welcome applications from Deaf or Disabled people and from Black and minority ethnic communities.
We are looking to appoint a highly organised Events and Administration Assistant to play a key role in the smooth delivery of all IL’s training and events and post-course administration.
Your duties will include:
- Helping IL deliver a range of training events
- Making all training arrangements, preparing course materials, arranging venue logistics and acting as the first point of contact for all training enquiries
- Leading on the collation and database entry of all training & events information
- Providing other day to day office administration support and occasional administrative support to projects as required.
You will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of implementing successful administration systems
- A highly organised approach with strong attention to detail
- A Commitment to the Social Model of Disability and Cultural Model of Deafness.
Salary: £23,000 per annum pro rata
Hours: 17 hours per week
Pension contribution: 5% of salary
Contract length: Permanent
Annual Leave: 25 days per year plus Bank holidays pro rata
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below where you can download the application pack
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 13 May 2019
Candidates invited to interview will be informed by: 17 May 2019
Interviews will take place on: 23 May 2019