As Interim Digital Integration Manager, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding
and delivery of priority data integration projects over the next six months to deliver effective and predictable digital engagement experiences for our campaigners and other supporter groups.
- Provide technical expertise working with cross-functional teams and third parties to help onboard and project manage delivery of a range of digital integration projects, implementing an industry standard digital project management methodology.
- Manage the end-to-end process for digital integration projects including planning and defining the scope of work, stakeholder engagement, resourcing, tracking, budgeting, risk analysis and project managing implementation. This includes translating requests into tasks for internal teams and external agencies.
- Accountable for digital project delivery to cost, time and quality parameters, including the development of robust monitoring and evaluation processes to continuously improve delivery.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to accurately scope digital solutions, researching best practice, platforms, tools and technology to meet the charity’s objectives. This includes exploring and testing the potential of digital to enhance the development and delivery of our services, campaigns or fundraising offer.
- Across projects, work closely with relevant teams to ensure website content is optimised for SEO and we’re ‘data smart’ – optimising data and data capture opportunities to deliver insight-led growth and a great online experience for all our audiences.
- Work closely with the IT, CRM and Information Governance teams to ensure digital systems are secure, aligned with the technical enterprise architecture and business continuity is maintained.
- Advise on the technical roll-out of new products and/or features to maximise the potential from our digital engagement platforms.
- Across platforms, establish the best scalable solution for the charity, including identification of areas that can be automated.
- Cut through the ambiguity and identify the core issues to help improve internal practices.
- Have fun and challenge yourself at work, model the charity’s values and abide by our policies and practices
- Observe and comply with Independent Age policies, including key policies and procedures on Confidentiality, Data Protection, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Information Technology.
- Ensure that all digital activities adhere to charity law, compliance/best practice, including data protection, marketing consent, vulnerability and accessibility.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Brand & Marketing, and/or Director of Policy & Communications as new needs emerge.
- This role may require occasional travel and overnight stays.
Job descriptions are not exhaustive and the post-holder will be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the level of the role.
Independent Age is committed to equality of opportunity and to eliminating discrimination and all employees are expected to adhere to the principles set out in our Equal Opportunities Policy.
Independent Age is committed to safeguarding and we expect all colleagues to share in this commitment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, we require a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check for all individuals who work with our service users.
Experience & Knowledge
- Sufficient management experience in a technical integration context with strong communication skills.
- Experience of managing digital platforms and integration projects for a charity – from technical expertise to how we map user journeys and display content.
- Proven track record of CMS integration projects (ideally including Drupal).
- Background in development and technical project management.
- Strong ability to build relationships, influence and collaborate across an organisation and with third party suppliers.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of legislative frameworks and governance related to digital best practice, database systems and The Data Protection Act.
- Expert knowledge of current digital landscape and emerging trends.
- Ability to provide structure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Highly motivated and with a positive attitude.
- Seeks out opportunities on a continuous basis to enhance the customer/supporter experience as they arise.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.