This post will provide effective and efficient support to ensure services are delivered to agreed targets and milestones with a particular focus on integrated wellbeing friendship face-to-face support to enable increased social connections and reduced isolation for older people.
The post-holder will work within a small regional team of staff supporting face to face friendship services and other wellbeing services.
- Provide support actions aligned to a range of friendship services as required including face to face and telephone befriending, and other services as required
- Co-ordinate service activity from volunteers and staff to ensure effective service delivery as required
- Assess the needs of older people needing friendship services to measure service requirements
- Work effectively with high volume numbers of volunteers and older people we support
- Support the process for recruitment, support and retention of volunteers
- Ensure all service delivery meets agreed Quality and Organisational standards including responding appropriately to safeguarding issues as required
- Support robust monitoring and evaluation including impact measures
- Enter, update and maintain data to a high level of accuracy and with good attention to detail on a CRM and Excel database
- Produce reports on progress and data as required
- Work with Wellbeing colleagues and staff across Independent Age to ensure older people are involved in service development and evaluation
Do you have experience in:
- managing remotely based volunteers
- knowledge of a range of services such as befriending that combat isolation and loneliness
- experience of working independently & proactively to meet strict deadlines and targets on a number of concurrent task
- have CRM database and Excel expertise
- experience of networking and building partnerships with relevant organisations to ensure growth/maintenance of services or initiatives within a geographical area
If so and you are interested in this role, we want to hear from you! To apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: wednesday 20th November 2019
Interviews: 28th November 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.