We are looking for a Welfare Adviser to deliver high-quality advice and casework services at our centre, as well as external locations across South London.
- Hours: 22.5 hours per week
- Contract: Fixed-term, ending November 2022 with the possibility of extension
- Reporting to: Programme Manager - Advice
- Pay band: £25,258 to £27,341 (pro rata)
- Annual leave: 30 days per year (pro rata)
- Deadline to apply: Rolling
We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications as we receive them.