ISF is an international organisation based in Phnom Penh providing a holistic programme of support to disadvantaged Cambodian children and youth. Combining quality education, healthcare, sport and community development projects, ISF is supporting children and families marginalized by poverty and social stigma to build brighter futures.
ISF is seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to take on the new role of Individual Giving Officer (IGO). The successful applicant will be a dynamic and committed individual with excellent fundraising, relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills.
Working closely with ISF’s Development Manager, the IGO is responsible for overseeing donor relationships, communications, lead cultivation, campaigns and reporting. The IGO is part of a small team of international and local staff and reports to the Development Manager.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Cultivating and maintaining donor relationships
- Improving and implementing donor engagement strategies and processes
- Creating and running successful campaigns
- Preparing invoices, reports and updates
- Creating funding needs documents and proposals
- Overseeing online donations and platforms
- Maintaining high ethical standards across fundraising and communications and ensuring the protection and safeguarding of all ISF programme participants
- Contributing to ad-hoc functions as requested by the Development Manager
Skills and Competence
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a donor-facing role including fundraising, proposal writing and reporting
- Successful track record in cultivating and maintaining excellent donor relationships
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, native English speaker
- Experience in soliciting and managing individual gifts
- Successful track record in writing high quality funding proposals, applications and reports
- Be self-motivated, solution-focused, outgoing, friendly and persuasive; comfortable meeting new people and be able to impress and motivate ISF’s current and potential donors and partners
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- CRM (Salesforce) experience
- Experience of working in Cambodia
Applicants should include a covering letter and CV with the names of three professional referees.
Closing date for applications is 7th January 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
ISF follows a strict Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy. All applicants will be thoroughly screened and will be expected to attend child safeguarding training if hired.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.