This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join our charity at an exciting time and help achieve our growth ambitions. We are looking for an energetic and inspiring Director of Income Generation and Business Development who will spearhead the growth in income we need to deliver our strategic plan, seeking to exceed targets always.
InFocus Charity is a specialist charity supporting young people with vision impairment and complex needs through a range of education and adult care services. We have unique expertise in our field, and are passionate about enabling young people facing multiple barriers to live their best lives.
Director of Income Generation and Business Development
Location: Exeter. Some degree of hybrid working possible
Contract: Full Time (although 4 days a week might be considered), Permanent
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of current income generation including retail, catering, commercial partnerships and fundraising
- Diversifying and strengthening fundraising, gaining new supporters and attracting new funding
- Creating and identifying new business opportunities and partnerships
- Marketing and raising brand awareness in order to increase admissions to education and care services
- Have loads of interest and enthusiasm for what we do, and a commitment to ensuring that the young people we support are empowered to live their best life.
- Be successfully leading one or more aspects of income generation and/or marketing in a charity and/or have entrepreneurial flair and a track record in business and want to use those skills for a really good cause
- Be able to win people over, influence others, plan big projects and negotiate
- Think creatively and work collaboratively to achieve your goals
Closing date: Monday 30th May at 10.00am
Interviews in Exeter: Wednesday 8th June – allow the whole day.
To apply and for more information please visit our website - InFocus Charity
For an informal chat with the CEO and/or site visit prior to application please contact Amanda Gorfin, Executive Assistant
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.