· To monitor the progress of women and to ensure the coaching is effective
· To log information on our ISN case management systems
· To attend supervision sessions conducted by CEO once a month
· To keep up to date with ISN training including safeguarding
· To represent ISN CEO at some board meetings, presenting to the team findings
· To engage with the community and to encourage recruitment into our services
· To ensure equality and diversity and inclusion is upheld at all times
· To be respectful and attend team meetings to ensure the team are on the same page.
· To at times present to the board the development of project
· To support events and admin task as necessary to the individual’s role.
· To look at the social injustice of issues relating to women.
Communications and Working Relationships
This role requires the post holder to work with a wide range of stakeholders, including Merton Council, external organisations, the funding organisation An integral part of the job role is to ensure that good communication is maintained throughout the work delivered.
The post-holder will be working with vulnerable service users and children and will therefore be subject to a DBS check.
The postholder will also:
· Lead or enable the delivery and management of the ISN Action Plan.
· Provide line management support to a small team.
· Build and maintain positive and productive relationships with key external partners and funders.
· Identify and access funding and resources for the ongoing delivery of the ISN work
· Ensure the smooth day to day running and administration of the ISN work, including working with members of the ISN team to co-ordinate and plan meetings/activities/workshops.
· Take responsibility for ensuring that the ISN is complying with any funding agreements, and that monitoring, and evaluation requirements are met.
· To adhere to all ISN policies and procedures
· Keep an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of issues relevant to this post.
· To attend staff meetings, participate in training and professional development, negotiate and work towards targets and deadlines as agreed with the Line Manager.
· To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required within ISN, commensurate with the grading and nature of the post.
· This post does allow for working at home and office. .
· The post-holder may be required to travel and attend meetings across the area.
· The post is subject to a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, or substantial experience of working with women and girls, coordinating project-based initiatives related to the VAWG agenda.
A. Knowledge and understanding of the issues affecting VAWG
B. Knowledge and awareness of safeguarding and supporting children and adults who have experienced domestic abuse
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.