Corporate and Community Fundraising Manager
c.£30,000-£40,000 pa + extensive range of benefits
North London based
Insignia Recruit is currently working with a leading private hospital based in a well appointed, easy to access location in North London. As you would expect, our client offers the highest quality of care to patients and all profits fund their on-site Hospice which treats in excess of 3,000 terminally ill patients and their families every year.
As an experienced Corporate and Community Fundraising Manager, your brief will be to generate awareness and funding for the fantastic work they do. You will also have the opportunity to develop and deliver a corporate and community fundraising strategy aligned to the agreed budget while also increasing the number and range of donors and support fundraising activities throughout the department. Ideally therefore, you will have significant experience managing the fundraising space, encompassing a broad range of income-generating activity.
In more detail you will:
• Have experience in managing change at both a strategic and operational level
• Demonstrate skills in recruiting, managing, developing and motivating teams
• Be experienced in researching, developing, delivering and evaluating business opportunities
• Understand the principals of effective community and corporate fundraising
• Ideally have knowledge or experience of hospice fundraising
• Be adept at developing and managing a significant budget and operational plan.
In return you can expect the salary as indicated, plus benefits such as private health cover, ongoing training and development, discounts at local, national and online shops, interest-free season ticket loan, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers and participation in Employee Service Excellence recognition rewards.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this lovely position, please apply online using the link provided and quoting reference CJ1.
Closing date: 5th April 2020
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer