NJC £36,371 per annum
Join Inspire North as a Bid Manager
We’re the parent company to a group of 3 charities who provide life-changing mental health, housing and domestic abuse services across the North of England.
Working within our dedicated and friendly Business Development Team you’ll manage, write and co-ordinate business development tendering activities to pursue and secure commercial and grant funded contracts
You’ll also undertake research to support business development initiatives as well as work closely with colleagues and Partners to develop tender responses across the group.
Why join us?
We have an ambitious growth strategy and this is a fantastic opportunity to help us achieve this.
You’ll have experience in developing and writing successful quality proposals, tenders and business cases that result in securing income.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are a creative thinker, with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Enjoy working towards goals and achieving outcomes
- Have strong project management skills
We appreciate that this may be a development opportunity for you and we welcome your application even if you don’t meet all of the essential criteria so if you have the ability to develop any gaps in knowledge and experience please do apply.
What’s in it for you?
We pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues, as we know our people are the driving force behind our success. You will benefit from:
- Hybrid working
- Commitment to flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
At Inspire North, we welcome applications from everyone - our aim is for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve and, so come as you are and join us!
Closing Date: 5 June 2022
Provisional Interview Date: 16 June 2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.